Tangram 3DS LLC is hiring a full-time Senior Architectural Visualizer
Senior Visualization Artist (Architectural)
Tangram 3DS, an international 3D architectural visualization studio, is seeking an experienced full-time visualization artist to join our team at our Kittery, Maine office.
· 4-5 years of full-time visualization experience
· Strong background in architectural design and multimedia.
· Primary Skillset - Expert-level proficiency with:
o 3DS Max,
· Ideal candidates may also have skillsets and experience with:
o Sketchup, Revit, Rhino, C4D, Illustrator, Lightroom, In Design.
· Relocation to Kittery, ME or surrounding area (not reimbursed)
· Managing and visualizing large-scale scenes
· Production of both stills and animations of high-visibility projects.
· Project Management
· Digital Portfolio with URL
· 3 professional references
· Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Applicants MUST have a valid working permit for the USA. Tangram does not sponsor US Work Visas for international candidates.
Ideal Tangram Candidates:
We are looking for a candidate who will grow with us and work collaboratively in our friendly studio culture. We are a small, teamwork-oriented firm, and we are looking for an enthusiastic new team member to become part of our close-knit office. Viable candidates will display a positive attitude and an exceptional work ethic in our incredibly fast-paced work environment. We often face strict deadlines from our clients, and the ideal candidate must be able to manage multiple project deadlines and be absolutely committed to meeting them. The ideal candidate will also have a strong background in architectural design and multimedia.
Our office is just minutes away from the charming, historic city of Portsmouth, New Hampshire, which regularly places on “Best Places to Live” lists in national publications, and has all of the world-class dining, shopping, and entertainment of a major city without the traffic and congestion. The city features excellent schools, museums, parks, and beaches, and when you do need to get to the city, Portsmouth is within an hour’s drive of Boston or Portland, Maine.